Merchandise, if shipped to your address, has been done so after thorough inspection. However, upon receiving if you notice any damage, we ask you to notify us via e-mail within 2 calendar days. Please attach a photograph of the damage in the email. We will either consider offering a reasonable discount or you can simply return the item for a full refund. Often original artworks are not duplicated. Therefore, some merchandises may not be exchanged. However, if the merchandise comes in more than one number and if we have it in stock, we will most definitely offer exchange. Once the decision has been made, you will have an additional 10 calendar days to ship it back to us, in-case a refund or exchange is offered.
If you purchased the merchandise/artwork in person from our gallery, we will not be responsible for damages found after delivery.
All original artworks sales are final and cannot be returned or refunded.
Any generic merchandise or prints can be returned for a full refund within 15 days of purchase, provided the merchandise or the print is not damaged.
2. PHOTO SESSION
Any advance amount paid during booking a photo session is 100% refundable, provided the notice of cancellation has been served to us at least 3 business days before the scheduled session. 50% of the advance will be deducted if the notice of cancellation is served to us less than 3 business days before the scheduled session. No refund will be offered in case of a no-show or cancellation on the day of the scheduled session.
Your satisfaction is our priority. If you are not satisfied with the images, we will unconditionally refund you 100% of your deposit. However, in case you incurred expenses for make-up, hair styling, clothing or any other ancillary factors, we are unable to reimburse or refund you for such expenses or payments.
Members of Houston Artists’ Commune are eligible to receive refund for any unused portion of their membership fees. For example: If membership fee has been paid for a year during enrollment, and if the member decided to drop membership after four months, the prorated portion of the unused membership fee will be fully refunded. However, if any charges or expenses have been made towards purchasing materials, will not qualify for refund. In case of premature drop out, member must return all items that were given to the member as part of a whole year membership
Students are required to commit to the entire duration of the course they choose to enroll in. However, due to unforeseeable circumstances if a student must drop out from the enrolled course(s), we are unable to issue any refund once the session(s) have begun. Nonetheless, if the student withdraws from the course(s) at least 10 calendar days prior to the beginning of the session, we will refund 100% of the payment. If the student withdraws between 9 and 5 calendar days prior to the beginning of the session 50% of the course fees will be refunded. Withdrawal during lesser than 5 calendar days will not be eligible for any refund unless a life changing event has taken place where the student is unable to attend the classes.
5. WORKSHOP/ONE DAY EVENT
We rely on your commitment to attend special events such as workshops. Our space is limited, and we stop registration once the number of spaces has been reserved. Nonetheless, we offer 100% refund of the registration fee/session fee if you notify us at least 2 calendar days before the event. If you notify us only 1 day prior to the event, we will issue 50% refund. If you notify us on the day of the event, unfortunately we are unable to offer any refund.
6. RETREAT/OUT OF TOWN SPECIAL WORKSHOP/EXCURSION
Due to nature of necessary arrangements, we stop booking for these types of activities at least 30 calendar days prior to the scheduled event. Therefore, if you cancel your reservation at least 60 days before the scheduled event, we will issue 100% refund of your payment. If you cancel between 59 calendar days and 45 calendar days, we will issue you 50% refund of the payment made. No refund will be issued if the cancellation takes place thereafter (lesser than 44 calendar days). If we have incurred any non-refundable expenses on your behalf (example: Tourist/visitor visa processing charges), we will deduct the same from your payment before refunding you.
Deposits are 100% refundable for any rental charges if the reservation is cancelled at least 1 day prior to the booked day. No refund will be issued if the reservation is cancelled on the day of usage or rental space and/or materials.
Exception: In order to receive a full refund for booking our outdoor location, cancellation must be submitted at least 3 days prior to the reserved day. No refund will be issued if notice of cancellation is served thereafter
Service charges are 100% refundable for any service that was booked but not obtained (example: Consultation, editing etc.) If the service has been rendered, no refund will be issued.
9. CALL FOR ENTRY
Call for entry submissions are made via online prior to the exhibition. In case, a participant fails to submit the actual artwork, no refund will be issued. Any and all payment for ‘call for entry’ are non-refundable.
10. RESIDENTIAL and COMMERCIAL INSTALLATION
All installations come with an installation fee. Once the installation is completed, no refund can be issued for the installation fee. However, if the installed artwork needs to be returned/exchanged/removed, please refer to the ‘MERCHANDISE’ return policy stated in article 1 of this RETURN POLICY. Additional service charges will apply for removal or replacement installation
11. BOOK PUBLISHING
Our assistance in book publishing is a full-service menu. It includes various factors such as; editing, page setting, illustration, cover design, proof reading, printing, packaging, shipping, marketing and much more. Some of these necessary works are obtained from professionals outside our organization. If any services have been obtained, we must deduct that portion of the service charges/fees/expenses before we issue you a refund. The exact amount of refund therefore, will be calculated accordingly, in case you withdraw publishing your book. We will fully cooperate and assist you in refund depending on the stage of production at the time you of your notification served to us. If the book is in printing stage of production, we are unable to issue any refund
12. INCORRECT ITEM
If we have shipped you an incorrect item that you purchased in any manner other than in person from our gallery, upon returning the item to our gallery without damage, we will either ship the correct item to you or issue a full refund. Shipping charges in this case will be our responsibility.
13. GENERAL TERMS
- To return any items, please ensure the item has not been used and returned in its original wrapping or container.
- Some items may be subject to 10% restocking fee.
- Unless we have shipped an incorrect item, the collector/buyer will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges/fees.
- Before returning any item please send us an email. We will contact you within a reasonable time and finalize the process of return.
- Refunds will only be issued after receiving returned item in our gallery.
- No refund will be issued for book, video, DVD, CD, flash drive, HD card etc.
- We recommend return shipping via an insured carrier such as; UPS, FedEx, or USPS priority mail. We are unable to accept liability for returns that are lost or arrived damaged.
- Custom orders do not qualify for any refund unless the item is created imperfectly than what was agreed upon.
- Payments made using cash, check, or debit card will be refunded by check. Payments made using credit card, will be refunded to the same card.
- In case of refund to a credit card, the processing bank may take additional time before they post refund in your account. Please allow 10 – 15 days for the refund to be posted in your account. In case of refund by check, we will either issue you the check if you are come to our gallery in person or we will mail the refund check within 3 business days.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- If an item/service/course is purchased as a gift, the recipient of the gift will not qualify to receive any refund, unless the original collector/purchaser completes the return and refund process.
- Please send all returns to: ASEITY CREATIONS 1907 Sabine St., Suite 110 Houston, TX. 77007
- OUR PHONE NUMBER: (281)703-5670
- OUR EMAIL: (For returns) firstname.lastname@example.org
- RETURN POLICY is subject to change without notice. In order to be aware of the updated and current return policy, please be advised to review the policy each time before returning an item or before requesting a refund.