Houston Artists’ Commune is the member wing of Aseity Creations.
We designed this forum especially for the emerging and the advanced level creative individuals. Under an utmost essence of sharing resources and support services, Houston Artists’ Commune provides a compassionate platform for all to grow and to sustain as a creative personality. Members receive personalized services such as regular meet, brain storming sessions, feedback sessions, opportunity for collaboration, possibility of networking, connection with various art galleries, book publishing support, marketing support, exposure through podcasts, blogs, art markets, and various other benefits. Members are also eligible for participation in exhibitions, reading sessions, film shows, and much more. If you prefer a group of likeminded people who are thoughtful, and supportive then look no further. This is the forum to soak in. We don’t stop until you find your firm ground.
- WEEKLY MEMBER MEET:
During these sessions we discuss latest information from the art industry, exchange thoughts on a preset topic or artwork, discuss about your individual needs and develop support work accordingly. Members are encouraged to bring their creative work to share with the group as well as to seek constructive feedback.
- OPPORTUNITY TO EXHIBIT:
Throughout the year we organize several exhibitions where members are eligible to submit their works. We also organize reading events where authors/writers can read and share their works with the public. Short-film makers can screen their works as well. Following each event, we aim to connect the artists with the collectors and the market in general.
- OPPORTUNITY TO COLLABORATE:
When you are mingling within a community of similar minded creative individuals, the opportunity for collaboration becomes endless. Members interested in interdisciplinary creative works can find this forum an excellent opportunity.
- OPPORTUNITY FOR NETWORKING:
Likeminded individuals are the best source to advance. Do we need to tell more about the benefit of networking? We aim to connect you with other artists, galleries, and much more.
- MONTHLY SPEAKER SERIES:
Attend monthly speaker series where we invite experts from various creative fields to demonstrate and to share their experience.
- EXPOSURE TO THE MARKET:
Utilize our various channels to gain access and exposure to the larger market. Participate in our podcast, contribute or be featured in our blogs, be known through our art tabloid.
- PRODUCTION SUPPORT:
We assist you in publishing your book, producing your short-film, developing your visual art, and much more. Just ask for help that allows you to do what you like to do the most. We will stay with you all the way towards materializing your thoughts and dreams.
- MARKETING SUPPORT:
Once you are ready to market your creative works, we create a customized plan for its marketability. From graphic design to publicity, we cover everything that you may need to be successful.
- *RECEIVE SPECIAL DISCOUNTS:
- 5% discount on book publishing charges.
- 10% off to attend any of our classes.
- 10% discount on studio floor rentals in addition to the free hours.
- 10% discount on printing services.
- 15% discount on our ticketed events.
- 15% discount on short-film making production expenses.
- 20% discount on equipment rentals.
- 20% discount on our outdoor location rental.
- 20% discount on ad placement in our art tabloid.
- 20% discount on charges to produce your own podcast.
- 25% discount on merchandise purchase.
- Unspecified, however, guaranteed discount on artwork purchase. (We negotiate with artists as permissible by them and pass on a portion of that discount to you.)
- Receive discounts at various stores. We are always working to add new stores for our members to receive discounts. Up To Date list is provided upon acceptance of membership.
- * Restriction applies. See complete terms and conditions to qualify for discounts. You must be a member of Houston Artists’ Commune for at least six months to receive discounts.
How much do you believe it should cost you for receiving these unique set of benefits?
We tried to place a numeric value and ceased once it exceeded $1000.
Receive all the benefits mentioned above for only $50/month.
For a limited time receive 60% OFF and become a member for only $20/month.
Receive an additional $40 OFF when you enroll in annual payment option. Pay only $200/year.
To serve our members effectively we limit the number of maximum memberships. Limited memberships are available now. Become a member TODAY before we stop accepting new members. What may not be achieved alone, can be attained by the strength of many.
- Do you think you may not qualify to be a member?
- Do you believe you still need to acquire skills before enjoying all the benefits of membership?
- Enroll in our Academy ‘Second Identity First’ TODAY and transform your dream into a reality
Your imagination, your creativity. Our support, our guidance. Together we will make the world more creative.
The most affordable and the most comprehensive school in Houston for creative individuals.
Unrivaled curriculum. World class instructors.
Want to attend our events? Interested to learn how we operate?
Register for our Upcoming Events
March 16, 2020: Monday: FUNDAMENTALS OF CHARCOAL ART: 5:45 PM-7:45 PMFREE event. Registration required. Limited seating. Door prize.
March 17, 2020: Tuesday: OPEN HOUSE: 3:00 PM-5:30 PMRegistration suggested but not necessary. Gift for all.
March 19, 2020: Thursday: OPEN HOUSE: 12:00 PM-3:00 PMRegistration suggested but not necessary. Gift for all.
March 20, 2020: Friday: OPEN HOUSE: 10:00 AM-1:00 PMRegistration suggested but not necessary. Gift for all.
March 21, 2020: Saturday: OPEN HOUSE: 11:00 AM-3:00 PMRegistration suggested but not necessary. Gift for all.
March 24, 2020: Tuesday: ART OF PRINTMAKING AND BOOK BINDING: 5:30 PM-7:30 PMFREE event. Registration required. Limited seating. Door Prize.
April 1, 2020: Wednesday: OPEN HOUSE: 1:30 PM-5:30 PMRegistration suggested but not necessary. GIFT for all.